1. Louisiana completed the regular season with an unblemished Sun Belt mark at 25-0. The 2019 Ragin’ Cajuns become only the second team in program and conference history to finish league play undefeated, joining the 2004 group (went 18-0).
2. Texas picked up its 40th win in a single-season for the 12th time in program history and the first time since 2013. By defeating Baylor on Saturday, Texas can now boast of 28 victories over RPI Top 100 teams in 2019.
3. Arkansas Nicole Duncan was hit by a pitch for the 17th time this year recently, breaking the single-season record previously held by Kim Eiben in 2002.
4. On Saturday Alabama claimed sole possession of its sixth SEC Championship Saturday night at Tiger Park, with a 4-3 victory over LSU. The title is the sixth for Alabama, previously winning it in 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014.
5. With 45 stolen bases LSU’s Aliyah Andrews is tied for the team’s most stolen bases in a single-season.